Being renown suppliers and importers of great quality of Infusion pumps. LARGE-VOLUME, SYRINGE, and patient-controlled analgesia infusion pumps are commonly used in healthcare settings to deliver medications, fluids, and nutrients to patients at precisely controlled rates. In recent years, "smart" infusion pumps have become increasingly sophisticated and include such features as close error reduction software, commonly referred to as drug libraries. This technology allows infusion pumps to perform functions that assist healthcare providers with programming and calculating dose and delivery rates.
However, Infusion pumps can't prevent all programming and administration errors. Clinicians must use professional judgment and adhere to established standards of care and standard operating procedures for safe medication administration when using this or any other technology.
- Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- PI display
- Pulse waveform display
- Menu operation
- Screen brightness can be changed
- The display mode can be changed
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function，the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage，and with alarm function
- Connected with an external oximeter probe
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Should be operated on drip rate Peristaltic finger pump method
- Should compatible with most of the IV set (macro/micro drip sets).
- Should have the following flow rates.
- Should have a flow rate accuracy of ±10% and drip rate accuracy of ±2%.
- Should have a volume infused display from 0 to 999.9ml.
- Should have a purge and KVO facility.
- Should have a audible and visual alarm for occlusion pressure, air alarm, door open, empty, low battery.
- Should have a LCD display with backlight and graphical display of infusion Should have a minimum 2hr battery back up at highest delivery rate.
- Should work with input 200 to 240Vac 50 Hz supply.
- Should have safety certificate from a competent authority CE / FDA (US) / STQC CBcertificate / STQC S certificate or valid detailed electrical and functional safety test reportfrom ERTL. Copy of the certificate / test report shall be produced along with the technical
. IV Set ml/hr drops/min :
- 15 drops/ml 3~450ml/hr 1~100drops/min
- 20drops/ml 3~450ml/hr 1~100drops/min
- 60drops/ml 1~100ml/hr 1~100drops/min