Digital radiography is a form of X-ray imaging, where digital X-ray sensors are used instead of traditional photographic film. Advantages include time efficiency through bypassing chemical processing and the ability to digitally transfer and enhance images. Also less radiation can be used to produce an image of similar contrast to conventional radiography.
Instead of X-ray film, digital radiography uses a digital image capture device. This gives advantages of immediate image preview and availability; elimination of costly film processing steps; a wider dynamic range, which makes it more forgiving for over- and under-exposure; as well as the ability to apply special image processing techniques that enhance overall display of the image.
Vision 100mA xray Flyer final
- Micro- processor based digital control panel.
- Electronic feather-touch membrane key board.
- Convenient auto program for better image quality.
- Manual Mode Selection.
- Independent kVp, mAs display.
- Automatic Tube overload protection for longer Tube life.
- Counter balanced mechanism-easy positioning, better radiographic results
- 3 wheel design-for maximum mobility and manoeuvrability
- Horizontal and Vertical travel of arms for better positioning for bedside x-rays and trauma cases.
Vision 300-500mA xray Flyer final
- Counter balanced 5-position manual hand operated table, motorized bucky grid and F-C Column Stand (Radiography only).
- Multi-position motorized table with spot film device and motorized bucky grid, Single or Double Xray Tube operation (Flouroscopy Option).
- 9” Triple field, high gain, low dose Image Intensifier Tube, High Sensitivity, low noise CCD camera, Two 17” TFT De-Interlaced monitors with high density & low noise, Minimum 25 frames image storage memory, with full function remote control.