With our expertise in this domain, we manufacture, supply and export fine finish CT Scanner. These scanners find their application in several hospitals so as to detect any kind of infarctions in the head of patients. All the scanners are designed and developed by experienced professionals employing advanced technology. In addition to this, CT Scanner offered by us is widely accredited in the market for its excellent features such as:
- Easy operation
- Less maintenance
- Longer functional life
- Low power consumption
- X-ray power:140 kV and 200 mA
- Digital tilt with 30 unlimited
- Pediatric Scan FOV for dose reduction - 18 cm and 25 cm head andbody Scan FOV
- AAR - for hand down scanning and metal artifact
- Volume Viewer - Extended application with 6 types of 3Ds, MPVR,Auto Path Navigator, Joint Disarticulation, Auto select vessel,multiobject merging etc.
- 20 mm detector in Z axis equal to the detector width of 16 slice CT
- Sub mm Scanning for Cochlea, Ossicles
- Asymmetric mode - both mediastinum and HRCT in single scan(thick and thin together)
- Volume Analysis allows you to manage 3D and 2D imaging in real time. Within the same display, you can review multiple acquisitions, associating 2D images with a variable slab thicknesscapability (Average, MIP, MinIP, Volume Rendering) according to the exam’s requirements.
- CT Perfusion enables stroke management through quick quantitative analysis of blood flow disturbances in the brain, including cerebral blood volume, cerebral blood flow, and mean transit time.
- Virtual Endoscopy provides a visualization of intra-luminal structures such as airways, colon, sinus, or vascular structures. Images can be viewed dynamically using a virtual “flythrough” mode.
- Multi-Projection Volume Reconstruction provides a quickand easy way to generate volumetric images to help you accurately enhance contrast and improve visualizationof structures.